grey

Thursday, February 23, 2012

EVERYTHING NEW

I have not blogged in OVER a year!! That is not ok! So much has happened (good and bad). But this year is going to be all new! A new me (back to myself!), new adventures, new friends, and new life experiences! I have decided I want to be a travel nurse. Even though I haven't been at my current job very long, like 5 months now. But I am bored and keep wondering if I should have traveled. If I am ever going to do this, this is the time! I will forever regret it if I don't. I have friend who wants to go with me and we have a list of places we want to see! I have lived in Georgia my whole life and I want to know what it would be like to live somewhere else! Who knows where this adventure will take me!

Keep you posted!

Just know.....there is nothing but good things on my horizon! :)

Love ya,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment