grey

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sleep, TV, and Takeout (In that order)

I spent this entire weekend being the laziest I have EVER been in my whole life. I was originally supposed to go to Birmingham with some friends. We were going to leave on Friday and come back today, but I signed up to work Friday (to be nice, and help out) and said I would just meet them Friday night after work. Well, I woke up Friday morning with a killer sore throat and headache...I thought for sure I would be able to kick it by that night. But my "extra" day of work was KILLER! I was so busy and it ended in disaster! I didn't leave until 9:00 pm! I am supposed to leave at 7:15! It was crazy!

Needless to say, there was no driving to Birmingham for me that night, I was exhausted. So I went home and crashed. I ended up sleeping through my alarm clock and woke up to a text message around 10am. I never sleep until 10, not anymore. I was still feeling awful too...sore throat, headache, and I felt like there was drainage in my ear. I spent the entire day in bed, I slept so much. Then I got takeout for dinner, watched tv and slept some more. I did pretty much the same thing today. I do feel better now though, thank goodness.

I have been going going going for 3 months now and never really get a break. Between work, a puppy, weddings, bachelorette parties, family functions, and plans with friends, my schedule is always packed. I think my lack of sleep for three months finally caught up with me. I slept for two days, but I think I totally needed it.

My weekend was very much unproductive, but so needed! Maybe I got enough sleep to last a few weeks. That way I can continue on with my exciting life! :)

Love ya,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment